To force a recalibration of the MilTouch controller, you will need to plug the Recalibration Dongle, part number: 10YMTOUCHR, into port J21.
If you have a software version earlier than 30016
, the force calibrate function will not work. You will need to get a newer software version for your MilTouch controller. Please contact Milnor Technical Support (504) 467-9591 or email@example.com
- Open the display casing of the controller to locate J21 on the back side of the MilTouch processor display assembly.
- Turn the machine off and plug in the Recalibration Dongle into J21. The dongle, shown below, is part number: 10YMTOUCHR.
- Turn the machine on. Wait until you see the calibration crosshairs. Then remove the dongle.
- You should see a black screen that says "TSLIB calibration utility Touch crosshair to calibrate". Touch each crosshair as it appears. The use of a stylus or the end of a pen is recommended to reduce the possibility of generating multiple inputs with one touch.
- After calibrating, a message will appear "Is the calibration correct?". Test the touch functionality of the area around the dialogue box. If everything is satisfactory, click the “Check Mark” button.
- The machine will then reboot and launch the MilTouch software.